Wednesday, July 20

Fancy Travel: Ol' Paris



One of my greatest passions in life is traveling, I love to travel! I love new cultures, not knowing the language, foreign transportation, I love it all. Almost three years ago I had the Opportunity to go on a tour across Europe with BYU-Idaho (where I went to school) for a month. Due to this trip it is now one of my life goals to live in Europe, not forever, but for a few years. The ultimate dream would be to live in a quaint European town where they rides bikes everywhere!


Last week, I'm a little embarrassed to admit,  I went to see Monte Carlo with my sister. Let me just tell you, they had me when the girls arrive at the Sacre Coeur. The beginning of the movie is set in Paris so I was happy. In the movie they visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Sacre Coeur, so did I! I think my sister was getting sick of me saying, "I went there, I stood RIGHT THERE, oo I remember that." Yes I'm one of those movie watchers! Sorry but I could not help myself. When I see places I've been I'm as giddy as a school girl!


I thought I'd share a little of Paris with you today! (More pictures after the jump)


This is the view of Paris from the Sacre Coeur.

 In Paris even the Metro signs are pretty! That's Notre Dame to the right.


The Eiffel Tower at night.

This is the view from the top.


The Arc was a block from our hotel.


The Louvre

What's inside the Louvre. That's Nike on the right.



Do you fancy Ol' Paris now? If you ever need a tour guide I'd be happy to go with you.

2 comments:

  1. I totally do that too when I watch movies! When we went see Angels and Deamons, they burnt down Bernini's Baldachino that is over St.Peters grave I like cried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ros, the only reason I liked that movie was because we had been to all those places. Doesn't it just make you want to go back?

    ReplyDelete