Friday, March 1

Mason's Camping Party











There you have it Mason's fun little camping party! We did everything ourselves (with help from our families). My dad made the tent following this tutorial. Instead of a cake I made S'mores cupcakes, inspired by this pin. The party favor was inspired by this pin. I bought the flashlights here. The 8ft banner and large bear poster were surprisingly affordable ($15 for both). I had them printed on a large format plotter in black and white (what they print blueprints on) and colored in the tent with crayons. I found the red wrapping paper that's covering the boxes on the table at Target, on Clearance for $2 right after Christmas (it kind of was the jumping off point for this party). My mom brought salad and fruit, and I made all the goodies with help from my mother-in-law. The s'more pops were a huge hit (inspired by this pin)! Instead of using the normal jumbo marshmallows, I used the GIGANTIC ones and they were absolutely delicious (make some, you won't be sorry). For entertainment we had bubbles and balls for the kids to play with, and the adults chatted and played a frisbee game called can jam. I love how it all turned out, it was casual, fun, and pretty low stress. I hope this inspires you for your next party!

**UPDATE** THE INVITATION, BEAR POSTER, AND PARTY BANNER ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON ETSY!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Emily! It looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had to be a great party! It looks awesome! Really amazing, healthy food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clearly did such an incredible job, Emily! The detail you've put into everything is truly astounding, I bet he was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete