Tuesday, January 24

Re-evaluating



Sorry for the silence! I did not plan on taking a break from blogging, especially for that long! It's been good though! I've been thinking a lot about my priorities and what I want (mostly career wise). I've got it all figured out now though, and it feels good!
How are you doing on your resolutions? I'm doing surprisingly well! I'm eating healthy and working out (sometimes twice a day). I'm also trying to step away from the computer more and create things by hand. Notice the water color up above? I made that. Can you tell I have no idea what I'm doing? It's been fun trying something new!
I currently am working on a few projects and can't wait to share them with you! One is Mason's 1st birthday invitations, inspired by this cake.
I hope you have an amazing and productive day and I hope you'll stick around because I'm back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment