Thursday, February 16

Confession #4


No, I am not Tyra Banks' biggest fan, that's not what this confession is about!
I saw my first runway show when I was 5 or 6. I loved it! After that I decided I was going to be a model when I grew up. Yup, that was my goal when I was 6, to be a tall, skinny, beautiful model. Well, in Mrs. Tada's 1st grade class we drew little pictures and made a chart of what everyone wanted to be we grew up. There was a long row for teachers, firemen, and I'm sure there were a few astronauts. It was my turn to walk up and stick my picture on the chart.  I proudly put my picture on the chart and as I said "When I grow up I want to be a model" the class started laughing! Laughing, can you believe it? I didn't get it, why were they laughing? I didn't let it get me down. I was even more determined to to become a model after that. As you can tell I achieved my dream. I am a famous, tall, skinny, and utterly gorgeous model. Don't laugh!

What did you want to be when you grew up?

original image via

No comments:

Post a Comment