Friday, December 2

Pinspiration: Wreaths


Happy Friday! Are you so excited it's December? The Hubs only has 2 weeks left of this semester and then it's off to California for 9 days! Saying I'm excited would be a huge understatement! What are your holiday plans? Today I have a little Pinspiration for you. I love having a wreath on my door this time of year and I've been seeing some amazing wreaths on pinterest, so I thought I'd share. Most of these would be pretty easy to DIY as well (if only I had money...).

This first wreath above I fell in love with a few years ago on Martha and then recently rediscovered it on pinterest (link below). Can you tell what it is? Moss! Yup. I was going to attempt making  this wreath but unfortunately I live in a small town and couldn't find the right moss! To recreate this all you need is a wood wreath form, moss, and t-pins. Could someone please recreate this and send me a picture since I can't make one myself?


This one is moss as well but they used a square form! I love when wreaths get an update with a geometric shape!



Gorgeous right? And they look so timeless and effortless!



Have you been introduced to felted balls? You can buy them on etsy in bulk and glue them on a simple wreath form. I'm diggin the red one. The different sized balls give it so much texture!


I die every time I see this one. The white on white with hints of gold makes such an impact!


This beauty is created from dollar store ornaments! So cheap and easy (and no one would suspect it's from the dollar store).


How cleaver is this? They just took a large letter and glued fake berries to it! Easy peasy.


Shut the front door! (no seriously, I want to see your wreath) This last one is my FAVORITE! This is what I would put on my door if I lived near the ocean or in the middle of the desert.
You want a wreath now don't you? Have an amazing weekend!


images via via  via via via via via via via via

No comments:

Post a Comment