So how did you like the "nuts for you" valentine? Cute right? Well if you're looking for something with a little less sugar, how about part 2 of my valentine series? This would be great for boys or girls (and I created a version in blue and red for boys) and is super easy to put together! I found this jump rope at the Dollar Tree near my house, but I bet you could find some for even less online here.
There's even a cute little spot for you to write who it's for. Be sure to download the file below and check in again Friday for part 3 of the valentine series. It's sure to be dino-mite!
To make these, click the download button below and then follow these instructions:
1. print the file on preferred paper (I like basic card stock). when printing be sure to select your "borderless printing" option and you will be able to fit 3 of the valentines per page.
2. cut on the light gray lines
3. fold on the line between the white area and the red patterned area
4. fold again, 1 in from your first fold in the red patterned area.
5. wrap around the jump rope and staple or tape shut.